Click the image above to go to Sierra Club’s website for more information. At minimum it is a learning opportunity, a chance to participate or to just observe. Lend your presence and your voice:
- Michael Brune; Sierra Club Executive Director
- Bill McKibben; 350.org President, Scholar at Middlebury College
- Van Jones; Rebuild the Dream President, NYT Best-Selling Author
- U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse; Rhode Island
- Maria T. Cardona; Latinovations Founder, Dewey Square Group Principal
- The Rev. Lennox Yearwood; Hip Hop Caucus President and CEO
- Chief Jacqueline Thomas; Saik’uz First Nation
- Crystal Lameman; Beaver Lake Cree First Nations
Arrive at the Washington Monument grounds by 11:30 a.m.
Rally begins at noon
March to the White House beings at 12:45 p.m.
Closing concert with Eve at 4 p.m.
Rally ends by 5 p.m.